Felix In Hollywood

A Blog for the Smart Set

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mystery Guest, Will You Enter And Sign In Please!

Ok, the RULES haven't changed.  If you've seen this picture before, or know for sure who this is, feel free to send me an email, but for the sake of unbridled mystery and tension, let the gang have a go at it in the comments section.

This one is going to be either very easy or very difficult, I'm not sure which.  Of course with you lot of smarty pants, probably easy.

Ok, ready, set.....


.......Name That Skirt!

8 comments:

ayeM8y said...

Gosh. When you mix in all that deco design, silent era stuff I really have no clue. These chicks could be anybody from Mary Pickford to Joan Cusack or Angela Lansbury to Angelina Jolie.

That nose. I knows that nose.

I’m guessing Clara Bow for the moment

Can I tell you how much I love love this kind of stuff?

Clara Fercovic said...

Myrna Loy?

artist george said...

Ditto

mrpeenee said...

Ivor Novello: The Drag Years.

normadesmond said...

yup, myrna. that loy nostril always gives her away.

those curls are just lovely!

George W. Tush said...

Lucille Ball

The Cool Cookie said...

Those do look like her nostrils, but then again, I have never been very good with profiles.

ilduce said...

Myrna Loy