Felix In Hollywood

A Blog for the Smart Set

Monday, January 3, 2011

Mystery Guest, Will You Enter And Sign In Please!

You'd think I would have learned not to try and fool youse guys by now, but , oh what the hell.  Let's have another go at it.

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS GAME PLEASE READ.  If you've seen this picture before, or know for sure who this is, feel free to send me an email, but for the sake of unbridled mystery and tension, let the gang have a go at it in the comments section. 

Okey Dokey here we go:





12 comments:

ayeM8y said...

Looks like Gene Tierney buy that would be to easy.

Stephen said...

I think I know!

The Cool Cookie said...

Is it Susan Hayward?

kabuki zero said...

i'm pretty sure that is a young (and confused) johnny carson. now where is my prize?

designing wally said...

A young Ingrid Bergman?

The Cool Cookie said...

I think that Kabuki Zero nailed this.

normadesmond said...

madeline albright.

Anonymous said...

Lana Turner

TJB said...

It looks like Ann Sheridan, displaying a decided lack of Oomph.

The Cool Cookie said...

No wonder that vacant stare: that Bertha collar is just dreamy!

punxxi said...

Gale Storm

Jon said...

I think ayeM8y may be right... Jx