Felix In Hollywood

A Blog for the Smart Set

Thursday, May 5, 2011

You'll Be Dancing On Rooftops Too!


As the song says, "Ain't it funny how time slips away".  I just looked at the calendar and realized that summer is practically upon us!  With that, I just went into the magical cyber world of Brown Paper Tickets, my official ticket seller, and loaded in all tour dates through the end of August.

Now if you already live in SoCal, I can't imagine for the life of me why you haven't taken the tour yet**

If you're planning a visit this summer, well tickets are now available.  With small tour groups like this, don't let 'em get away.  Get yours today!

You can access BPT directly via the link above, or though the official tour website.



** Authors comments do not apply to the many fabulous folks who already have taken the tour.

No comments: